Absorbent and Shelf-life Extending Materials for Meat & Poultry – Dri-Fresh and Sira-Flex ranges:
Our partner Sirane offers novelty applications and significant shelf-life extension of meat and poultry products with technologically advanced pads and papers:
Absorbing pads, Dri-Fresh Range:
> Made of cellulosic material purely or with the addition of super absorbing fibers. High level of absorbency. Approved for direct food contact.
- On one side, non-perforated.
- On both sides, in case of transparent container, perforated on both sides.
> To be put under the meat, inside the tray or the bag.
> Holding absorbed liquids even when saturated.
> Any size, shape or configuration available, according to customer demands and the product’s kind and weight.
Possible Integrated Abilities:
> Anti-microbial/ Anti-bacterial Dri-Fresh Fresh-Hold ABM:
- Incorporated with natural fruit extracts, which naturally enhance the product’s natural anti-microbial defenses, when activated by moisture. Bacterial and pathogenic microbe (e.g. Salmonella) growth is suppressed.
- Significantly exceeding shelf-life, adding value to meat and poultry products.
> Odour Absorbent Dri-Fresh Fresh-Hold ΟΑ:
- Reduces/ eliminates organic odours of meat that can lead to false “spoiled meat” impression during unpackaging.
- Contains porous Active Carbon, that binds various substances at contact, including VOCs that produce organic odours inside the pack. Also suppresses bacterial growth..
Active Carbon stripes available also as stickers.
> Ovenable Dri–Fresh Supreme:
- Great absorbency before and during cooking.
- Absorbs excess fat and juices released during the cooking process, resulting in healthier, crispier and cleaner food.
- Designed for use in oven (in combination with ovenable bags or CPET trays) and grill (combined with BBQ bags). Temperature range of use: -300C up to +2000