Absorbent and Shelf-life Extending Materials for Fish & Seafood:
Sirane offers novelty applications and significant shelf-life extension of fish and seafood products with technologically advanced pads and liners:
Absorbing pads, Dri-Fresh Range:
• Made of cellulosic material purely or with the addition of super absorbing fibers. High level of absorbency. Approved for direct food contact.
On one side, non-perforated.
On both sides, in case of transparent container, perforated on both sides.
• To be put under the fish, inside the tray or the bag.
• Holding absorbed liquids even when saturated.
• Any size, shape or configuration available, according to customer demands and the product’s kind and weight.
Possible Integrated Abilities:
Anti-microbial/ Anti-bacterial Dri-Fresh Fresh-Hold ABS:
• Incorporated with natural fruit extracts, which naturally enhance the product’s natural anti-microbial defenses, when activated by moisture. Bacterial and pathogenic microbe (e.g. Salmonella) growth is suppressed.
• Significantly exceeding shelf-life, adding value to fish and seafood products.
Odour Absorbent Dri-Fresh Fresh-Hold ΟΑ:
• Reduces/ eliminates organic odours of fish that can lead to false “spoiled product” impression during unpackaging.
• Contains porous Active Carbon, that binds various substances at contact, including VOCs that produce organic odours inside the pack. Also suppresses bacterial growth..
Active Carbon stripes available also as stickers.